Associate Scientist-Chromatography –Chemistry
Brief Job Summary:
The Associate Scientist will help develop and conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and experiments using the appropriate equipment and analytical techniques. The individual will perform a variety of analytical tests, prepare samples/standards/reagents, troubleshoot, maintain and run instruments.
- Participates in various tasks including method design, development, validation and analysis.
- Performs and oversees custom protocols and validations within operational area and write final reports to support these activities.
- Performs both routine and non-routine assignments, utilizing various types of instrumentation and matrices.
- Ensures the testing of client samples and reporting of results is accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participates in regulatory compliance activities (i.e. audits and inspections) as well as technical interactions with clients.
- Prepares and implements deviations, laboratory investigations and CAPAs as needed
- Performs equipment maintenance and troubleshooting; investigate and facilitate the solving of any equipment failures.
- Perform GC, HPLC, and other chromatography as assigned.
- Develop and Validate methods as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to perform moderate to complex mathematical calculations.
- LC and/or GC experience required
- LCMS experience preferred
- GMP/GLP experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- 1st shift Tues-Sat
- First shift job. Schedule will be Wednesday through Sunday
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9703721