Associate Lab Technician (STP)
Contract Manufacturing Responsibilities
- Tissue Processing in clean room environment/laboratory.
- Review all the environmental monitoring results and update spreadsheets.
- Participate and/or lead department level process improvement activities.
- Responsible for handling raw materials specific to production and/or long term cryo storage.
- Be a part of a close nit, cross trained team responsible for meeting weekly production deliverables in the medical device industry.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Dependable, dedicated team member willing to grow with us
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Lift 50lbs
- Aseptic Technique
- Medical Device or other regulated industry experience
- GLP/GMP experience
- ISO 13485 experience
- Green Belt Trained/Certified
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9131731