Associate Laboratory Technician
Perform routine testing of medical devices and pharmaceuticals according to established procedures. Maintain conformance to SOPs with GLP, ISO, and FDA standards. Participate in continuous improvement activities in support of continual improvement initiatives. Perform daily QA/QC laboratory activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a science discipline with 1 year related experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device regulated environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with various work groups to assure conformance to regulatory requirements, internal processes, and policies.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivating
- Ability to work well as an individual performer and part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to perform repetitive wrist and hand motions.
To apply please click on this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9132381