We are looking for a leader to lead the operation efforts in next generation sequencing data analysis and integrative genomics at WuXi AppTec.
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology, genomics, statistics or a related field with minimum 5 years working experience post graduate.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in NGS data analysis.
- In-depth knowledge in existing NGS data analysis software/tools and databases.
- Proficiency in genomics and integrative analysis of multi-omics data.
- Expert in Linux and programming/scripting languages (perl, python, R, java etc.) and relational database design.
- Demonstrated capability of creative thinking and problem solving.
- Domain knowledge of human disease and drug development is desired.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Previous project and operation management and experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.