Laboratory Technician – Genotoxicology (STP)
Brief Job Summary:
Performs laboratory assays that demand a professional application of the principles, theories, and techniques of cell culture and media preparation.
- Performs assays and proper documentation
- Performs daily monitoring and cleaning of equipment and applicable facilities.
- Prepares in house media and reagents.
- Understands and performs the following laboratory techniques: aseptic technique, light and fluorescent microscopy and reagent preparation.
- Organizes laboratory supply, media and reagent shipments.
- Conduct Ames, Chromosome Aberration, Mouse Lymphoma and Mouse Micronucleus assays independently
- Assist with preparation of doses for pharmaceutical assays
- Maintain and prepare mammalian cell cultures according to WuXi AppTec Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities according to GMP/GLP regulations and WuXi AppTec Standard Operating Procedures
- Understand the proper and safe use of hazardous chemicals
- Understand the proper and safe handling of potentially pathogenic materials
- Assist with ordering of laboratory supplies and reagents
- Assist with coordinating calibration and preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Assist with execution of qualifications and validations within the department
- Contribute to WuXi AppTec Safety Committee
- Cross-trained in other testing laboratories or functions
- Assist with training of new technicians
- Lift 50 lbs
- GLP/GMP experience preferred
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 1 year experience
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9117051