VP/ED of Large Molecule Bioanalysis
- Lead organizational and strategic planning
- Responsible for budget and cost control
- Lead new products and service development; pricing strategy and participate contract negotiation
- Responsible for client and regulatory authority audit
- Participate in client visits and present Company’s capabilities. Maintain close and effective communications with clients and report study progress in a timely manner.
- Lead team to design, develop, and validate the immunoassays, including ELISA, MSD, Luminex, immunogenicity assay, etc.
- Lead team to analyze large molecule samples from preclinical or clinical studies using immunoassays. Troubleshoot and provide ongoing advice to team members as needed. Draft study reports, including assay development report, validation report sample analysis report, etc.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- PhD with 10-15 years experience of relevant industrial experience.
- Skilled executive with extensive experience in leading small and large molecules bioanalysis laboratories.
- Recognized in the Industry and the scientific community for his/her in-depth expertise in regulated bioanalysis and proven scientific accomplishments.
- Distinguished for his/her ability to envision new business opportunities, create strong relationships with clients, as well as to make things happen at operational level.
- Demonstrate outstanding and balanced participative/directive and process leadership.
- A talent for fostering resources optimization, continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Exceptional aptitudes for analyzing problems and finding innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to motivate, mentor and work efficiently, as well as with persons from other cultures, as in cross-functional and self-directed work teams
- Good communications skills in English
Any applications,pls contact:email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org