Brief Job Summary:
The Laboratory Technician will perform a variety of routine analytical tests and prepare standards, samples and reagents by using preparatory procedures.
- Performs routine analysis using methods as trained.
- Handles data and prepares spreadsheets, results summaries and drafts reports.
- Performs wet chemistry techniques (extractions, sample prep, reagents) and understands standardized methods.
- May assist scientists with more complex studies.
- Ensures testing of client samples and reporting of results is accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs routine analysis using ICPMS or other methods as assigned.
- Prepare extraction and leaching studies as assigned, and oversee day to day sample preparation activities.
- Assist scientists with studies as assigned.
- Keep laboratory area clean and well organized.
- Position Qualifications:
- Work near/with latex and bleach.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- GLP/GMP experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to perform simple to moderate mathematical calculations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6755501