WuXi AppTec has invested substantially in building its capabilities and capacities in biologics in the past few years. Its biologics manufacturing facility is located in Wuxi City and has multiple cell culture suites including two 2000L disposable bioreactors. It is the first in China to meet GMP standards of the United States, the European Union and China and has won the 2014 ISPE Facility of the Year Honorable Mention. This facility is also the first one globally to utilize 100% disposable equipment for biologics drug substance manufacturing. In April 2014, WuXi Biologics delivered the first batch of cGMP monoclonal antibody drug substance and drug product for US clinical trials. This is the first monoclonal antibody which is made in China and approved for use in US clinical trials, and marked another milestone for the company. For more information, please visit Services & Solutions in WuXi AppTec’s homepage.
- Be responsible for lead a 2 – 3 scientists to develop the scalable protein purification processes for the pre-clinical and cGMP clinical manufacturing,
- Troubleshoot the issues of manufacturing, and develop the new purification technology to improve the development efficiency and low the cost of development.
- Design the downstream processes that are efficient, robust and scalable for the clinical manufacturing.
- Assist the group leader to coordinate the work between the downstream development group and other functional groups to meet the project objectives and timelines.
- Coach the junior staff on the process development and validation.
- Establish the robust purification development and scale-up platform.
To apply, please submit the following documents to Ms Sang: email@example.com
(i) Curriculum Vitae
(ii) Write the recommending Employee name through internal referral
Applicants are also welcome to contact us by the following means:
Contact person: Ms Sang, Human Resources Office