Senior Director – Metabolic Diseases
- Reporting to VP of Biology, lead world class research and drug development projects in diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases in a team environment
- Actively participate in building and expanding Cardiovascular Metabolic Disease Business Unit
- Proactively contribute to the development of new business
- Lead and manage client accounts and provide top quality service
- Manage, motivate, train and develop scientists at all levels
- Doctoral degree in a biomedical discipline with 10+ years of industrial and/or academic experience working in diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases involving drug development, biomarker identification, in vitro assays and in vivo models.
- Prior experience playing a leading role in the development of current therapies a definite asset.
- Demonstrated leadership skill. Proven ability to direct teams of scientists and work with multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated excellent scientific skill as shown in publication of original research articles in key journals and in presentation of research results in scientific conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, design and direct original research, draw sound conclusions and communication research results to peers and management.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, with a good sense of prioritization of resource management, and compliance with all regulations.
This position is based in Shanghai China.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com