Study Director – Chemistry
Brief Job Summary:
The Study Director is responsible for performing study director duties in support of the analytical chemistry laboratory. In the position the person is responsible for primary client communication, planning, organizing, directing and finalizing multiple GLP and non-GLP projects at one time. This position requires an ability to organize work across internal and external working groups and locations to direct and manage the planning, execution, and completion of GLP and non-GLP studies to meet Sponsor and regulatory requirements.
- Manage studies from incoming requests through sample distribution and data collection to release of the final report.
- Facilitate communication between members of the study team and sponsor.
- Resolve ongoing problems for any client with standard testing.
- Follow up with clients as needed.
- Interaction with internal and external clients and laboratories.
- Develop and maintain protocols.
- Attend conference calls and write project proposals.
- Dedicated management of clients.
- Work with multiple internal and external laboratories to ensure accurate and on-time project completion.
- Receive and review reports to ensure accuracy, consistency and professional appearance.
- Combine multiple test reports into one full final report.
- Detail Orientated with Strong Organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows based programs
- GLP/GMP Experience, experience as GLP Study Director a plus.
- Basic Understanding or Previous experience analytical techniques with LCMS, GCMS and/or ICPMS preferred
- Outstanding customer service, organizational and analytical program/project management skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent life science or Biotech experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
To apply please click on this link:https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9797401