POSITION: Sr. Scientist -Antibody Discovery(Antibody Engineering)111
- Performs antibody engineering tasks including antibody library construction, affinity maturation, humanization, germlining, and Fc-engineering.
- Performs molecular cloning tasks including PCR amplification, restriction cloning, bacterial culture, and sequence analysis.
- Operates and maintains equipment and instruments.
- Analyzes, interprets, summarizes, compiles data and presents internally.
- Keeps appropriate experimental records and documentation.
- Other responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
- Hands-on experience in antibody engineering and antibody library construction
- Strong skills in molecular biology, biochemical, and immunochemical techniques (restriction cloning, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, western blot) are highly desirable.
- Thorough understanding of antibody structure/function and antibody engineering concepts.
- High degree of motivation and strong communication skills required.
EDUCATION (Indicate the mini. requirement & preferred discipline):
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or a related discipline.