Preformulation Sr. Scientist or above (Shanghai, China)
- Plan and lead drug developability assessment studies for new drugs including but not limited to physicochemical properties, solubility studies, stability studies and HPLC method development.
- Develop new formulations of poorly soluble compounds（such as nano-particles, solid dispersion, microemulsion）for preclinical studies to improve bioavailability.
- Function as Group/Project Leader role in preformulation development projects under the minimum instruction of the supervisor. Participate in project meetings with clients and present results.
- Quick adaptability to new technical advancement and be a technical leader in certain areas.
- M.S. degree in pharmaceutical science, pharmaceutical analysis, analytical/physical chemistry, physical pharmacy or other directly-related science disciplines with more than three years of related experience.
- Familiar with analytical techniques, especially HPLC; Experience with solid-state characterization and formulation techniques is desirable.
- Knowledge of new drug development process. Experience in formulation and preformulation development is recommended.
- Outstanding communication， both written and verbal, skills in English. Good interpersonal communication skills.