Senior scientist of Cell Culture in Hybridoma Technology(Shanghai , China)
- As a core research department in WuXi Biologics, TAD possesses integrative antibody discovery platform, including hybridoma system, phage display libraries, OMT technology, bispecific antibody, humanization, affinity maturation, fully antibody characterization system, etc. The responsibilities and specialties for this position are listed but not limited below
- Following SOPs, independently perform cell culture, hybridoma fusion and screening works;
- Be responsible for planning and arranging and performing hybridoma related studies;
- Responsible for notebook record, data analysis and presenting data in project meeting;
- Be responsible to complete the tasks and other assignments in timely manner.
- Knowledge of hybridoma technology, immunology, cell biology and molecular biology is required;
- Good experience of aseptic technology, cell culture, hybridoma cell fusion, subcloning.
- Experiences of hybridoma technology, animal immunization and antibody engineering are preferred
- High accountability, self-motivated, positive attitude and team player
- Detail-oriented, excellent execution and effective communication skill