Director/Senior Director/Executive Director, Hybridoma Technology
The major responsibilities of this position
- Focus on and lead antibody discovery (through advanced Hybridoma Technology and high throughput assay development); Initiate research proposal and work plan; execute and deliver integrated biologics discovery service projects on time with high quality.
- Recruit, train, lead team of 10-15 scientists, include daily troubleshooting.
- Be able to establish and maintain business relationship with companies worldwide; be able to develop and maintain high level of scientific achievements for the company; be expected to be major contact for project coordination, including email and video/tele- conference with customers or collaborators. Be able to effectively communicate and interact with business partners and internal related departments
- Ph.D. in biological sciences or related discipline with 4-10 years research experience in antibody/ protein therapeutics. Industry experience is strongly preferred
- The candidate must have strong background in B cell biology/Immunology and hands-on in-depth experiences in lead antibody discovery and optimization, with following experiences strongly preferred: animal facility management, immunization, B cell isolation, electric cell fusion, high throughput cell culture, cherry picking and freezing with automation robot, and high throughput binding and functional screen, Luminex, FACS, FMAT, Mirroball, and Biacore.
- The candidate must be well organized with excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- The candidate should have basic level management skill and experiences.
- The candidate should have a good sense of prioritization in resource management and be able to manage multi-projects simultaneously.