Group Leader/Assistant Director_Permeability and Transporter
Experienced Scientist to design, lead and manage in vitro permeability and transporter studies. This position requires supervision of master level scientists and managing day to day operation of the group. Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical requirements. Expertise in areas of cell culture sciences and transporters is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage in vitro permeability studies (including Caco-2, MDCK-MDR1, PAMPA, efflux and uptake transporters etc).
- Provide scientific guidance to DMPK personnel on in vitro permeability/transporter studies.
- Manage daily operation of the group.
- Prepare protocol, cost analysis, and quotation.
- Conduct process improvement/optimization as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations of Wuxi Apptec
- Serve as a role model for others.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline 3-5 years or more of industry and/or related ADME/PK experience.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in in vitro permeability/transporter studies.
- Extensive knowledge of transporters, ADME, and cell biology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills.