- Ph.D. or equivalent in an area of biological sciences with 2-5+ years of bench experience working on oncology projects involving cancer biology, biomarker identification, in vitro and in vivo assay development. Involvement in oncology drug development projects a definite asset.
- Demonstrated leadership skill. Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated excellent scientific skill as shown in publication of original research articles and in presentation in scientific conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, design and direct original research, draw sound conclusions and communication research results to peers and management.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, with a good sense of prioritization in resource management and a proven team player.
- Lead world class research/development projects in oncology in a matrix team environment
- Lead and develop a group of bench biologists, including hands on training, communication skills and enforcing company compliance
- Act as study director to interact with customers, lead, coordinate and execute projects with a clear priority of resource utilization, operation efficiency and cost saving.
- Train and coach scientists at all levels